Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Eating Right on a Busy Schedule Part 2

After I posted my blog last night I got to thinking about some other awesome lunches that are worth mentioning. 

The first takes us back to the tuna...

Mini tuna melts
Pop some of those healthy English muffins in the toaster.
Spread some tuna salad on them (Using Kraft Fat Free Mayo) and stick 
into a toaster oven until the tuna is warm.
Sprinkle with some fat free cheese and cook until the cheese is melted.
English muffin = 3 points
Tuna = 3 points (if the whole can is used)
6 points for this yummy meal!

Mini pizzas
Along the same lines as the tuna melts, use the English muffin
Reduced fat marinara sauce
A little fat free cheese
Cook just like the tuna melts
Top with your favorite veggies! NO SAUSAGE OR PEPPERONI!

So I know I don't blog about things that I don't try first but I came across this and I must say that it sounds delicious. I'm going out tonight to buy some and I will let you know how it goes. 

It's all natural sparkling water with a nutrition label with all 0's! 
Their website gives you delicious concoctions that you can make with their 9 different flavors. They are also good for adding alcohol to!

It's been brought to my attention that I haven't stressed snacking throughout the day, as much as I wanted to. Make sure you are eating more than just your 3 meals a day! Little meals in between big meals are great! The little meals that I posted up top are great for this! Also the snacks that I posted in the last blog are perfect. Fruits, veggies, yogurt, Jell-O, they are all great snacks to have.
Whatever you do, don't let yourself get overly hungry. Once this happens, it's too late and you are going to be more inclined to eat more. I always eat dinner even if I'm not hungry. This just means I take smaller portions!



I think that is everything that I have now haha 

Thanks for coming back! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment