Monday, July 29, 2013

July 29th, 2013

HELLOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Anyone out there?? I hope so because (shame on me) it's been forever since I posted. Now DON'T WORRY, I haven't given up on my weight loss goals and I have been still truckin along. Last time you heard from me I weighed 191 and was a dress size 14. Now I can say I am 185, a dress size 12 and lost a total of 42 pounds so far. :)

The reason I haven't posted in awhile is because I received a promotion at work! I am SO happy in my new position but have been so consumed with trying to balance it with a social life and working out that I had no time to post. People have been pointing out that I stopped posting and that made me realize that people looked forward to my posts and I might have helped them with my posts. People are still messaging me to help them with their goals and I love that! Keep asking away. Tonight I decided that I needed to get back to this even if for a short post.

My new job??

                          Wedding and Events Planner at a public golf club.

Shameless plug: If you or someone you know are getting married or having any sort of party, contact me! :)

Look how pretty it is:







Okay I'm done!! 

Let's cut to the chase.

Exercise of the day:

Has anyone ever heard of Man-Makers?

THEY ARE CRAZY.

At least that's what I thought until I tried them and realized that I could actually do them. It is a FULL BODY workout. Here it is: 



Some key points to think about while doing these. You are engaging your core while you are doing your plank rows so make sure you try not to twist as much as possible. It's hard, but while doing the plank rows, make sure you stay as straight as possible. It helps to keep your feet apart so they are even with your shoulders.

Also, squat as low as you can but don't go crazy. Act like there is an invisible chair. 

Everything else should be self explanatory. If you need help, let me know. 


I made up a routine for myself that I am loving right now.

3 rounds of:

Step One: The stair climber
Fat burner mode for 5 minutes on level 10. Don't put your hands on the equipment until you have to.
My usual amount of floors completed is 24.5. Try to get at least that.


Step Two: Rowing machine
2 sets of 200 meters
My usual is 46 seconds.
Make sure you engage your core. You want to hear the fan whipping like crazy. Use your arms and legs. When you get all the way back, lean back a little bit to work your abs.

Step Three: Crunching machine
3 sets of 20 crunches
4th set, do a crunch with my legs straight up in the air so my body is at a 90 degree angle. Put my arms on the opposite side of the arm lever and just push myself up into my knees.


This is a great workout, I love it!

I hope this post helps, let me know if you have any questions.

XOXO Amy

1 comment: